State bank of India is recruiting 476 officers for specialized posts. This project is for BE, B.Tech and MCA Degree holders. State bank of India has over 13000 branches in India. These posts are vacant for specialist offices which will be posted in dedicated departments of their ability. This recruitment is strictly for SBI officers not related to any IBPS recruitment.
Position, Vacancies and Payscale for the Posts Vacant (Regular positions-Permanent) :
- Assistant Manager (System) – 180 Posts
- Technology Relationship Manager (TRMs) : 04 Posts
- a. Developer : 50
- c. Tester : 12 Posts
- b. Test Lead : 02 Posts
- Manager : 07 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Statisticians) : 20 Posts
Contractual Vacant Positions :
- WAS Administrator : 01 Post
- UX Designer : 01 Post
- Source Analyst : 01 Post
- Data Scientist : 03 Posts
- Innovation Specialist : 05 Posts
- Technical Lead : 12 Posts
- Test Lead : 01 Post
- Tester : 05 Posts
- Developer : 22 Posts
- Business Analyst : 18 Posts
- Project Manager : 29 Posts
- IT Security Expert : 02 Posts
- IT Risk Manager : 02 Posts
- Complaint/Dispute Resolution Manager : 02 Posts
- Network Engineer : 01 Post
- Technical Engineer : 01 Post
- Civil Engineer : 01 Post
- Infrastructure Engineer : 09 Posts
- Technology Architect : 05 Posts
- Portal Architect : 01 Post
- Infrastructure Architect : 06 Posts
- Enterprise Architect : 02 Posts
- Data Warehouse Architect : 01 Post
- Admin Support Officer : 01 Post
- Application Architect : 02 Posts
- Business Architect : 01 Post
Scale 1 Officer gets an approximate salary of Rs.11.63 lakhs per annum. For scale 2 officer yearly salary is Rs.15.09 Lakhs and the scale 3 officer drwas approximate salary of Rs.18.02 Lakhs per annum. This salary includes all allowances and benefits.
Most probably the selected candidates will be posted in Mumbai.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Online Application and Fee payment is 22 October 2016.
- Last date to send hard copy of application for post number 05-32 is 26 October 2016.
- Online written examination will be held on 25 November
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Relaxations for OBC is +3 years and +5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Selection Process :
Selection of candidates will be done through online exam and interview.
The online written examination pattern is mentioned below for the posts System Officers, Developers, Test lead, tester & statistician.
There will be separate cuttoff list for each test and you need to secure your position in it to get selected for interview stage.
Selection Process for Contractual Posts :
There will be no written examination for contractual posts. Final scores obtained in interview will only be considered.
Candidates applying for the post of WAS Administrator and Admin Support officer need to send their computer generated hard copy of application duly signed and pasted with their recent photographs along with required documents.
How to Apply Online :
The application fee for general and OBS candidates is Rs.600 and Rs.300 for SC/ST candidates. The online application for applying online is available at :
Remember to take print out of every receipt given online to you.