If you are appearing for the CAT exam or any other exam relating to MBA then it is essential for you to be aware of current affairs which has higher chances to be asked in MBA exam. This is a MBA Online Quiz where you can measure your general knowledge and improve it. This Quiz is 1st weekly quiz of November 2016. You can check our website for more quizzes here in our online quiz section. You can bookmark our site and subscribe to it for future updates by email (free subscription form below) and pressing CTRL+D.
2. What was the theme of the 2016 World Osteoporosis Day?
Love Your Bones : Protect Your Future
Real Men Build Their Strength From Within
Serve up Bone Strength
Stop at One: Make your First Break your Last
3. Which country recently passed a law banning the sale, import and production of alcohol?
4. Which personality was selected for the Yash Bharti Awards 2016?
5. Who of the following was sacked as the chairman of Tata group?
6. Who of the following won the 2016 Man Booker Prize?
Madeleine Thien (Canada)
Paul Beatty (US)
Deborah Levy (UK)
Graeme Macrae Burnet (UK)
7. What was the theme of India’s first National Ayurveda Day which was celebrated on 28 October 2016?
Ayurveda Controls Diabetes and Chronic Disease
Prevention and Control of Diabetes through Ayurveda
Ayurveda is Life
None of the Above
8. Name the country that topped the list of 2016 Global Gender Gap Report that was released by World Economic Forum (WEF).
9. Who was recently appointed the Director of the Enforcement Directorate?
Raj S Katoch
10. Who was recently appointed as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of International Hockey Federation?
Don’t Forget to share it with your friends and challenge them. Thanks.