Ministry of Corporate Affairs is Recruiting Assistant officers and accounts officers. The application for for the recruitment in available online. Competition Appellate Tribunal invited applications for the post of accounts offices and assistant officers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website.
More details like eligibility criteria, how to apply online, pay scale, syllabus pattern, selection process is mentioned below.
Name of the Vacant Posts and Available Seats :
- Senior Hindi translator : 01 Post
- Accounts Assistant : 01 Post
- Assistant : 01 Post
- Personal Assistant : 03 Posts
- Accounts Officer : 01 Post
- Principal Private Secretary : 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria : Candidate must have completed graduation or masters from government recognized university or college.
Age Limit : Candidate’s age should not exceed 56 years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the standard rules.
- Rs.15600 to Rs.39100 with Rs.6600 Grade Pay for Principal Private Secretary.
- Rs.9300 to Rs.34800 with Rs.4200 Grade Pay for Accounts Officer.
- Rs.9300 to Rs.34800 with Rs.4200 Grade Pay for Personal Assistant, Assistant, Accounts Assistant and Senior Hindi Translator.
Selection Procedure : Selection will be done through Interview.
How to Apply Online : All eligible and willing candidates can download application for from here at mca.gov.in. After filling the form you need to send hard copy of it along with all required documents on the address mentioned on form before 22-11-2016.
[Address : Competition Appellate Tribunal, Kota House Annexe. Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110011.]