National Elegibility Cum Entrance Test 2017 (NEET) which was held late in May, 2017 has gone through many major events & controversies. NEET 2017 captured the attention of entire audience in Country. Here is NEET 2017 Exam Controversy for You.
NEET is known for fulfilling dreams of medical aspirants. This exam has always topped the list in terms of fulfilling dreams and also has been the most controversial exam in country.
NEET is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). CBSE always has tried to keep it with less problems and controversies but always failed. Students faced a lot of unexpected problems due to NEET controversies.
In this blog, we are covering all the controversies which happend during NEET 2017. Now you’ll know that how NEET is the most controversial exam of the country. So, lets have a look on them.
1. In 2017, An announcement mentioned that NEET 2017 Exam will be conducted in 10 different language option. 10 languages was also mentioned NEET Application form. After gettinng this announcement, Students Islamic Organization (SIO) filed a case against NEET is supereme court demanding the inclusion of Urdu language in NEET examination. Court given judgement in favor of SIO, now urdu language will be included in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2018.
2. NEET Dress Code controversy was one of the biggest controveries of NEET 2017. This meant that candidates who fails to pass metal detector test, will not be allowed to give examination. Candidates were instructed to wear light color clothes, half sleeve shirts and only slippers or sandals. Major problem arrived when a news went viral in media where a female candidate from kerala was forced to remove her innerwear and another candidate in jeans was asked to change clothes because metal detector wasn’t working. Many female candidates were asked to remove their hair pins, remove ornaments like earrings, nose pin, etc.
3. There were some compaints in some states that the questions papers were distributed to them in English and Hindi, even when their selctive language was different. In warangal, candidates received question papers in hindi and english instead of Telugu. It was also compained that difficulty level of exams in telugu and bengali was higher than the english questions paper.
4. There was a news of NEET 2017 Question Paper went leak. 5 people including 2 medical students was arrested in patna for doing this.
5. After the leak of question papers, students asked for reconducting NEET exam. After a lot of petitions against NEET 2017, authorities settled with students.
6.Another controversy over NEET arrived when CBSE putted hold on release of NEET 2017 Results. Results were lately released on 23 May 2017. Hold on results was due to a petition against NEET 2017 in madras high court about authenticity of two questions in NEET Exam Question Paper.
7. In Tamil Nadu, Medical entrance was based on marks scored in 12th standard. Last year, when all india medical examination was held for first time, supreme course given relaxation to tamil nadu. But this year, Tamil nadu is not expempted. Protesta against this started in tamil nadu when a 17 year old girl committed sucide because she failed to secure medical seat by giving NEET. Still, every aspirant has to appear for NEET from entire India.
So, the thing learned by these controversies is that you must be aware of each and every NEET Examination Updates & Noticfications in order to be updated and aware of examination. NEET is the dream of every medical aspirat. So, these 7 reasons are statingn that how NEET is the most controversial examination of country