NMRC recruitment 2016 is going on and there are 745 job posts vacant in Noida Metro Rail Corporation. Development of infrastructure is one of the most important work for government. In past few years we have seen rapid improvement in infrastructure in India and especially in metro cities. Government has recently formed Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC). Noida Metro Rail Corporation will be responsible for everything relating to metro rails in Noida premises.
Noida Metro Rail Corporation recruitment is going on. NMRC is going to start their service in 2017. NMRC is looking for 745 employees for non-executive posts.
- 1 NMRC Recruitment 2016 Dates
- 2 Noida Metro Rail Corporation Vacant Posts and Seats
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment
- 4 Selection Procedure of NMRC Recruitment 2016
- 5 NMRC Recruitment Exam Books
- 6 How to Apply for NMRC Recruitment 2016
NMRC Recruitment 2016 Dates
NMRC recruitment online application forms will be available from 5th november and you can do registration till 15th December. Written exam dates for nmrc recruitment 2016 isn’t announced yet but very soon it’ll be announced. Test location for noida metro rail corporation recruitment will be in Delhi & NCR.
Noida Metro Rail Corporation Vacant Posts and Seats
There are total 745 vacant seats available in NMRC for non-executive posts which will be administrative in nature. Further details about vacant posts and number of seats are given below.
- Station Controller / Train Operator (SC/TO) : 194 Seats
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) : 65 Seats
- Jr. Engineer / Electrical : 59 Seats
- Jr. Engineer / Electronics : 18 Seats
- Jr. Engineer / Civil : 20 Seats
- Jr. Engineer / Mechanical : 18 Seats
- Account Assistant : 8 Seats
- Stenographer : 1 Seat
- Maintainer – 311 Seats
The vacancies mentioned above are not according to states. Selected candidates can be placed in delhi or in other metro city depending on requirements.
Eligibility Criteria for Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment
In order to apply for NMRC recruitment 2016 you need to fulfill the eligibility criteria decided by them.
Age Limit : 18 years to 28 years of age as on July 1, 2016. Relaxations for OBC candidates are 3 years and SC/ST will enjoy 5 years.
Education Qualification : Education qualification criteria is different for each post. Below we have mentioned separate education qualification for each post so read your desired posts eligibility carefully.
- Station Controller / Train Operator (SC/TO) : Applicant must obtain diploma in Electrical/Electronic engineering or its equivalent. OR BSc hons./Bsc in (P/C/M) from a recognized university or board.
- Customer Relationship Assistant (CRA) : Applicant must have completed his degree in any field. Candidate must draw a certificate in computer application course (6 months).
- Junior Engineer (Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Civil) : Applicant must draw a 3 years diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Civil engineering from any recognized university or board.
- Account Assistant : Applicant must have degree in B.Com from a government recognized university or board.
- Maintainer : Must have completed ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Electrical, Electonic Mechanic, Fitter, AC Mechanic or Refrigeration.
Willing applicants who are currently in final semester of their course are also eligible to apply for the noida metro rail corporation recruitment. You need to present all necessary documents and proofs when you gets selected for the job.
Selection Procedure of NMRC Recruitment 2016
NMRC follows a system of selection which includes personal interview, written test, group discussion and psycho test.
Written Test : A Written test for all posts is mandatory. Test centers will be located in Delhi & NCR.
The pattern of written exam is specified below. NMRC Recruitment exam can be online or offline.
Paper 1 : This set will include 120 questions (multiple choice, objective type questions). Duration will be 1 hour.
- General Awareness
- Logical Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Knowledge of Your Trade/Discipline
Negative marking is applicable and it will deduct 0.33 mark for each wrong answer.
Paper 2 (Not required for maintainer) : This set will include objective type questions to test your general english skills. There will be 60 questions and negative marking will deduct 0.33 marks for each wrong answer. Duration of exam will be 45 minutes.
Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be on same day and you need to qualify both in order to go towards interview and other selection steps.
A merit list will be made which will be based on total marks obtained by each student. Candidates leading list will be shortlisted for Interrview and Group Discussion.
NMRC Recruitment Exam Books
Below are the recommended books for you from our experts. We have complete knowledge of these books and also suggest you to read these book to clear nmrc exam in one shot.
- DMRC Station Controller & Train Operator (Also Includes Practice Papers) – Rs.346
- DMRC Customer Relationship Assistant (CRA) Recruitment Examination also Includes Practice Papers – Rs.262
- DMRC ITI Maintainer (Includes Practice Paper) – Rs.331
- DMRC Electronics Engineering (Junior Engg. Recruitment Exam.) Includes 3 Practice Papers – Rs.416
- DMRC Civil Engineering (Junior Engg. Recruitment Exam.) Includes 3 Practice Papers – Rs.315
- DMRC Electrical Engineering (Junior Engg. Recruitment Exam.) Includes 3 Practice Papers – Rs.337
How to Apply for NMRC Recruitment 2016
To apply for noida metro rail corporation recruitment exam you need to visit http://delhimetrorail.com/career.aspx. You can apply online on this website till 15 December 2016. Now click on the notification named “NMRC/OM/HR/I/2016” and you will get to the registration page.
You need to pay fee of Rs.400 and Rs.150 (SC/ST) on nay branch of SBI. Fee needs to be paid after 24 hours of generating online challan. After completing payment you can download your acknowledgement after 2 days.
Click here to see official advertisement
Click here to apply online.