2. The place Dharanikota in South India is related to which ancient dynasty?
3. In which of the following regions, maize is used as staple food ?
4. The Sankosh river forms boundary between which of the following two states?
Bihar and West Bengal
Assam and Arunachal Pradesh
Assam and West Begal
Bihar and Jharkhand
5. The Pir Panjal range is located in which of the following states?
Jammu and Kashmir
6. Which of the following Rigvedic deities represented Storm?
7. Export of which of the following is an Invisible Export?
Goods through smuggling
8. Who among the following was propounder of the Madhyamika Philosophy?
9. Which type of forests occupies the highest percentage of area in India?
Savanna and desert vegetation
10. Who among the following was the first person to scale Mount Everest without supplemental oxygen?